By entering your User Name and Password, you will be directed to the 5500 Web Client allowing you:
- Secure e-delivery of your document
- Easy collaboration with USI Consulting Group
- Ability to review the draft Form 5500 and Schedules
- View prior year forms filed through the 5500 Web Client
- Access Web Client User Guide (located in Planbooks > Actions > Attachments)
Have you obtained your signing credentials yet?
- An EFAST2 electronic signature (User ID and PIN) is obtained by registering with the Department of Labor (DOL) at their website.
- Click on the picture below to be directed to the DOL website.
- Once registration is completed, the DOL will provide the submitter with a unique User ID and PIN for electronically signing the Form 5500.
- An individual who signs a Form 5500 for more than one plan needs only one PIN.